1. PADDLERS generally have an ASD diagnosis or demonstrate some type of challenge typical of those with ASD.
2. Contact us by emailto express your interest in joining one of our camps.
3. We will get back to you to arrange a telephone interview to ensure that the camp will be suitable for you to join.
4. PADDLERS are welcome to have a PARTNER join them to share in their day's experience on the river.
5. Registration for each camp opens 60 days prior to camp date and closes 30 days prior to the camp date.
6. There is no charge for PADDLERS and/or PARTNERS to participate with Whitewater Healing. It is 100% FREE!
7. There are no costs to join as a PADDLER or PARTNER. Additional family members can join in the fun at a fee of $50 per adult and $30 per child (up to 11 yrs old). This fee is a donation to pay for local expenses. WWH is run 100% by Volunteers Ambassadors. Local orgnizers may have some sponsorship support funds to help defer costs for families that require extra $ support.